Hello world. Good morning.
Firstly,
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!
thanks for all the christmas wishes, god loves you.
Yesterday was the day of the birth of Christ into this world, yet it also symbolizes a very deeply significant truth of the spiritual life. Christ was born and He worked a transformation in the lives of people. He gave a new and a spiritual turn to the lives of man. yeah. I love Jesus ! muachx :-*
Yesterday, was super bored day. I didnt go to the church because I got my monthly menstruation. And it made me felt uncomfortable. I asked mom and she understood what I meant. So she didnt force me to go to the church. Okay, thank you mommy. Love you ALWAYS! =)
And at 1 pm. My mom asked me to dressed up because we want to go to my uncle's house. Okay then, I'm happy. Because my mom never see my uncle again for 6 years. I knew mom really missed him. So, I went to my room and changed my blouse.
-------on the way-------
Okay, we arrived at my uncle's house. Mom told me to knocked the door. So, I knocked the door repeatedly. My aunt opened the door and welcome us. I saw mom's face. Looked so nervous.
Yeah, finally. This was the scene I didnt want to watch. I didnt want you to know it. I'm sorry. Family's secret story. Hehe.
Okay, so what made me felt bored at that time?
I didnt see my cousins. I'm alone. I didnt do anything. Just kept silent and played with my phone, replying the xmas greetings.
Whoa. I wanna go today. But, my dad must go to work today in Majestyk Bakery&Cake Shop. Damn it!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment