Oh. HA. HA. I watched Twilight. And I can totally see why girls are so head over heels in love with Edward after watching this movie. I mean. A super strong guy, who has practically everything (except the part that he's theoretically dead), who fell in love with an ordinary girl? If I were a romantic brainless sentimental girl, I too would start babbling around how Edward was real and would secretly think Edward would love me instead of Bella and everything. That I was his true love and Bella was just a fling.Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Twilight
Oh. HA. HA. I watched Twilight. And I can totally see why girls are so head over heels in love with Edward after watching this movie. I mean. A super strong guy, who has practically everything (except the part that he's theoretically dead), who fell in love with an ordinary girl? If I were a romantic brainless sentimental girl, I too would start babbling around how Edward was real and would secretly think Edward would love me instead of Bella and everything. That I was his true love and Bella was just a fling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment