Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday the 5th

Hello cyber-peepos! :D

It's been long since I blogged.

So yesterday was quite a short day I guess. Since every saturday didn't have activity except the extrakurikuler. And I didn't have any schedule for it. But, I went to school, to did my poster project with my group. We made a promise to came on time at 10 o'clock but, 2 of friends named, Debbie&Anastasya came soooo late. They came at 11. See?

So, I told to others friends to did it without them.

Do you know origami? Yeah. I know you know it. LOL :)

We did our project with the Origami. So colourful! Love it! But, it isn't finish yet. We will continue tomorrow before taking our extra lesson. Yeah, I hope we can finish it asap because We must collect it on Tuesday.

Homed around 2. :)

Okay, today is Sunday again. The time walks so fast, right?

Tomorrow will have 2 exams: Math & Economy. Not bad.

"Lord, I pray that you will help me in my studies and try my best to achieve the best."

Last month I just got the 6th rank in class. So pity, rite? Study Hard! That's my promise to my self. Hope that I can do it. Amen.

Oh yea, today is Sunday Palm Day. Went to church and had 'arak-arakan' (dont know the english) lol :D

Okay nothing much. Happy Sunday y'all..

smoochie ♥,
Ms. G

No comments: