Thursday, April 9, 2009

tired man .__.

Hello cyber-peeps :)

So today was a really tired day. First, my family and I went to our grandparents graves. We paid a visit to the grave of my granny first in Gajah Mada street. We cleaned up the grave and than we washed our face. And after that, my daddy made a pray, and we went to grandpa's grave in Makam Pahlawan in Sisingamangaraja street. We did the same liked what we did in granny's grave.

Second, my brother said to went to Orange Internet station infront of my school to uploaded something. I dont know. But, how pity he was because the internet station was full. And, he got mad during the way home in the car. Because he said, these were important, you know?!

Blablabla~ we're did gossiping in the car.

Before arrived at home, my dad invited us to drunk ice coconut near our house. Sluuurrp! Yummy! I love ice coconut most!

I took lots of photos today. I'll upload it later. Okay. Now I want to turn off the computer and change my blouse. My parents & I will go to the church. Because today is White Thursday or in Indonesia it's called Kamis Putih.

Goodbye y'all. Have a super-duper nice day :)

smoochie,
ms.G

No comments: