Hello folks.Sorry for not updated. hehe. anyway, happy belated : NEW YEAR ( this sounds lil bit awkward) . Oh wells. today is January 5th, it means that tomorrow will be a school-day after the two weeks holiday.
"Dear school, please don't play with me."
Yesterday I just bought a christmas gift for my bestfriend, Melissa. It's easy to found the present because when we're hanging out, she always said that she really want that thing. Very simple. Cute. Not-so-expensive. & every girls want it. Guess what?
Yap! She wants that Teddy Bear. Hehehe. So, I went to Sun Plaza & search the shop named Teddy House to bought one for her. I hope she like it! But, I just bought the little one :( huhu. Sorry, Mel :((
"Dear God, please make Melissa likes the Teddy."
Gifts for Mom, Dad & Melissa were O.K but for my sayang, Yudha. Errr.. I still don't know what present should I give to him. But soon soon, I'll give you. teeheee.. Just wait & see ya sayang.
I t h i n k , I w o n ' t c o me t o s c h o o l t o c e l e b r a t e c h r i s t m a s o n J a n 1 2 n d , for some reasons. . .
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment