Thursday, February 4, 2010

Becareful, G! ☺

Hello Chums, howza?

I want to tell you about my accident at school 2 days ago. Not important to share but I have nothing to do now, kinda lazy to do the mandarin's homework. Haha. So, I fell from the stairs again. It happened when i was just from the toilet. I often fell from the stairs but it's the worst. And because of that i got a big bruise on my left tight. Photo's coming soon, here I am blogging through my phone again. Heuheu.

Githa: gila jatoh dari tangga aja kau ku tengok. pusing aku.
Yoshevine: is,kau la memang golda,asik jatoh aja, hati2 wak!
nena: kok bisa? kapan?

Mama: ah bosan mama, gila jatoh aja.

Abis direpetin, diurut jugaa, haha :P

Goodnight, chums! ☺

HELLO! As I promised before, I'll upload the photo.
here it is:

2 comments:

Ila Schaffer said...

hatai'' dong sayaang.. haduuh..

Golda Regina said...

emang lagi sial nih kak. huhu :(