I don't have anything in mind to share. Sitting in front of my computer & do nothing. My cityy, Medan is now raining heavily. I enjoyed sound of the raindrops but, since it is raining now, I think I'll just sleep *yaaaawwwwnnn.. :DD Not that fast, I've to finish this post first so, don't worry ;P Suddenly thinking about my boyfriend, I don't know why, why he could be so strange with me? He's impolite nowadays. He said, "Aku kesal, bla bla..." Basically, he's changed quite much. Ah, I don't know what to type to describe him now. He used to keep on promising this and that, but what? He keeps break his promises to me :'( Oh wells. Today is March 27th. Time passed like blink of eyes. Counting days to 29, our 11th month anniversary. I always remind myself about doing something good on that day with him, even we're apart. /sigh... But, now I really hate that date. I just wanna skip that day so I won't receive his message saying "HAPPY 11th MONTH ANNIVERSARY, HUBBY!" or whatever & crying. Sorry, tapi kamu buat aku sangat kecewa kali ini :(
So, to kill my boredom, I just made daisypath anniversary stickers, and here it goes :


Hope this never end, please perbaiki sikap kamu dan aku akan jadi golda yang manis :)
me ♥ you,

and for some reasons, i just realized that it's actually Saturday. *boiling brain* i haven't touch my #homeworks yet :( it's not like a weekend spirit but frustating and hectic andand exhausting thursday. bwaahhhh.. mojo comescomes to my home, and help me to do my homeworks, please... ;P

No comments:
Post a Comment