Monday, March 22, 2010

What Be Called?

Hello Bloggyyy... Finally I receive some free time. Life is gettinggggg veryyy hectic nowadays. /sigh... So, 2 weeks ago, my conversation teacher @school & my friends, gave me some questions about dating, love & relationship... So, here they are :

1. What's the benefit of dating?
Simply, it's depend on the couple. Maybe any sharing friend when we get sad or happy.
2.What's the disadvantage of dating?
Spending time & money loyalty. Sometimes, making lazy to study.
3. What is dating for?
To know someone better.
4. For the very first time having date, how did you feel?
Of course, I got N-E-R-V-O-U-S !!
5. Have you ever got long distance dating?
Yes, with my boyfie far away there by messengering, webcaming. Such a fun dating I think ;)
6.Don't you feel sad ending the relationship?
No, just so so because lovers always come, lovers always go. Many man, many girl ;))
7. Do you like to have relationship with the different etnic?
Simply, wht not? Falling in love, what to say, haa? ;P
8. Do you like to have relationship with older guy or different age?
Having relationship with older guy, he knows to treat me better like my boyyy woohhhooo !! ;)
9. How do you feel if your boy ending the relationship at the V-day?
Say something bad apartly like, "BASTARD MAN!!!" ;DD
10. Will you back to him?
NO !! I'm not a beggar.
11. How to survive your heart?
Looking for the new stock :P ;P

**One thing for sure, "Don't fall in love blindly."

Now, let's talking about EARTH HOUR

They said, "Change the world in one hour, Switch off the lights Saturday, 27 March 2010 at 20.30-21.30"
Jangan bilang global warming is nonsense. & I don't want to say it also, I just wanna say earth hour is nonsense especially in Medan, Sumatera-Utara, Indonesia. Di Medan udah sering Earth Hour, bahkan lebih dari 1 jam. 1 hari bisa 4-5 jam. Medan baik yaaaa... Kurang apa coba???? What do you feel if you had paid for the electricity bill but the electric in Medan doesn't work? I paid for it, not that I steal the electricity. GOD DAMN IT !!!

off then, see ya!

2 comments:

mojo monster said...

sabar ya sayang,nanti rencananya aku juga mau buat gambar yg kritik PLN...tunggu yaaa:*

Golda Regina said...

hahha dasarrr :)