Sunday, April 25, 2010

fu.tu.re

I've been thinking about my future, lately. It's such a pleasure talking and thinking about it with friends or family, right? When I was about five I wanted to be a dentist, to be an architect, and then to be a diplomat. It's easy to be into something when I was a kid, but now I'm a teenager but I don't know what I want to be. Pathetic!

I'm still having 14 more months in senior high school then get into college. it goes by so fast but I just have a little college preparation. hmm, wrong! the truth is never thinking about the preparation. my friends' life full of having extra tuition from the 2nd grade of shs. but me? hahaha. so lazy to choose the right place, and i think its useless, because my heart and my brain ignore it. ;D Well, in other words I NEED MORE FUN FROM SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL! i didn't get it since i entered my school.

Confuse to choose the university and the major. My mom said that I have to choose Medical Faculty but I'm not really into it. /sigh. But, deep in my heart i'm in love with the university called University of Indonesia and want to take International Relations there. I'm hoping for it! :)

I also like photography, and really want to become a model. someday. maybe? who knows? hahaha. but, i'm not confident. i'm a big big girl, and i'm not beautiful. and i dont have a "potongan" hahahha :P wusss.. here are some photos that taken today. enjoy! i need your comments, if you want too. thanks!





No comments: