Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today's news.

Hardly could I believe it, but yeah, calender shows its number on 23rd now.. And I can't deny the fact but take it.. Exam is just a week ahead, and the following days after today, there will be Math's quizes. More than once. I should admit I'm really depressed. I have to encourage myself, and have myself to deal with Math pretty soon. There's nothing bad about being a Science student.. Though I have never been good at Math, I know I will make it through..

So, today I went to Grand Palladium to saw the final round of the Briton English Competition 2010. To be specific, actually I wanted to watch the perform of the competitors of the News Casting competition. Why? Because I also participated in that competition, but I failed in the semifinal so I couldn't go to the final round. Pity me :( But yeah, thats competition, there should be a winner, and there should be a loser. Hahaha. Should be thankful to God also, because going to the semifinal round wasn't that easy, and I think, I'm lucky enough. And, yeah, Briton gave us certificate :


coming soon: final examinations on 31st May 2010. DON'T MISS IT!!

No comments: