moodswings.
moodswings.
I need a place to go to. Somewhere where time never goes one, somewhere where I can spend all my time moping and pondering without worrying about other chores. I have to go, need to go.
I don't know. All my life I've been searching for a change. But for 15 years it has been futile. No matter how much I change, how much I give. Same results come back to haunt me.
I don't wish to impose on anyone. If I'm being a bitch or indirectly forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to, please tell me. I'll understand. I don't want to be the only one left behind, not knowing that I'm just like a foolish abandoned stray that still waits for it's owner.
I need a good long rest.
One day, I'll be new, and positive again. Rest, I need to rest.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment