Thursday, April 16, 2009

Unlucky Girl.

Here I am again through phone..

My mind is really messed up now. I don't why, I want to smash everything up. What should I do? I feel soo sad & frustrated.

"Screw you people! You are so dead! You know nothing at all." , often shouted from my heart. T.T

I don't like things going on like this.

How I wish I haven't grow up, miss those times back in kindergarten. I swear wholeheartedly kindergarten friends are much better then senior high school friends, though back at those times we were all young but at least it's much better. I want to be a kindergarten kid :(

Hate to face the world, hate to be in school and act as if everything is fine when obviously it isn't. Hate to laugh when I feel like crying so much. Hate the lessons. Hate the classmates. Hate the long day at school.

ms.G

No comments: